Feb 22, 2010

"How to Read Music Notes" Children And Adults Learning Music "INSTANT DOWNLOAD"

 

 JUST IMAGINE YOUR STUDENT OR CHILD READING MUSIC NOTE'S

How your child can read music notes
easily and quickly!
Most students are excited when they start learning to play the piano or keyboard, but many then quit because they find reading music notes too difficult. I remember when I started playing it was hard for me at the age off 5yrs to learn how to read music notes, Wish I had Read Notes Easily to help them to learn and recognize all music notes. If your child wants to learn music then this is a must have.
Kids get upset and frustrated. Why?

they can not locate the notes
They can not remember which note is which
They mix up the bass staff note and the treble staff note
They want to be able to play their instrument now
T hey get very frustrated with them self's
Children get confused, bored, and drop out of their music lessons.

read music notesread music notes diagram

As parents and teachers we want to help -- but what can we do
  • Make the learning off music notes fun
  • Actually show the children how to remember the notes
  • Help them to learn all the notes
  • Help them to understand music notes
  • Help teach them about music notes
Here is a list off somethings your child or student will receive from this ebook
imgYour child will gain confidence in playing as they easily learn to recognize all the music notes.
imgYour child will love the 32 pages of brightly colored comical illustrations and clear diagrams
imgThis ebook simple explanations of basic music terms such as bar lines, clefs and ledger lines
imgAnd best of all... your child will be encouraged to love music Plus much more

What people are saying about this ebook

"I am 37 and I am having singing lessons and need to learn how to read music. As I suffer from short term memory loss I needed all the help I could get, and thought why not try this e-book called 'Reading music notes with ease for the earliest beginner'.
I am glad I did. I am so confident now I am going to start to learn how to play the piano as well as sing, I am also going to help my little boy learn where all the notes are on the piano so he can get a great head start.

Thank you so much for developing such an easy to read e-book."

-- Michaela
Perth, Western Australia
---------------
"I really liked the book, especially the part about the notes... I am going to use it for my piano students and recommend it to others also!"

-- Emily. B.
Boston, MA

---------------
"Congratulations on the imaginative way of teaching earliest beginners to read musical notes. I teach singing and will be taking each young student through this book as part of their curriculum of learning singing."

-- Jeanne. P.
Singing/Performance Coach, Palmerston North, New Zealand
Click Here To Read More Testimonials


read music notes ebook
Act immediately and you will receive 3 Free BONUSES 
FREE Bonus No. 1 Flashcards When you invest in Reading Music Notes With Ease for the Earliest Beginner, you will also receive free of charge the Music With Ease Flash Cards. Plus More


FREE Bonus No. 2
You will also receive the free bonus Music With Ease article, Rhythm in Music, that explains everything your child needs to understand about notes, rests and time signatures. Plus More

FREE Bonus No. 3

Games and Puzzles Last but not least, you will receive a fantastic free collection of fun games and puzzles for the young (and the young at heart) Plus more 
 I can't wait to Help You  learn Your Music Notes